Install Office.com/setup for creative valuable document apps
More than three decades ago, the founder of Microsoft made an announcement regarding Microsoft Office. The most initial version of this bundle consisted of three apps: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Over the years, Office suite has undergone a massive and steady transformation, with the most recent version being Office 2019. The apps come with more improved features, compatibility, and are even available on mobile devices. One can use MS Office in more than a hundred languages, and versions such as Office 365 and Office 2016, are extremely popular and can be downloaded from office.com/setup. Many schools and businesses still use older Office versions such as Office 2013, Office 2010, and Office 2007.
Here is what Microsoft Office consists of:
- 1. Word
- 2. PowerPoint
- 3. Outlook
- 4. Excel
- 5. Access
- 6. Visio
- 7. Publisher, and much more.
- 1. Office Remote
- 2. Microsoft SharePoint
- 3. Server Apps
- 4. Skype for Business
- 5. Office Lens
How to download Microsoft Office?
Individuals may opt either for downloading the suite online, or they may prefer to go for the offline method. Either way, the steps to download Office setup are enumerated below:
- 1. Launch any browsing program.
- 2. Visit www.office.com/setup.
- 3. Press the Sign In option and input all the relevant log in credentials such as email ID and password.
- 4. A prompt for entering the MS Office product key shall show up on the screen.
- 5. Input the product key in the right box and tap the Enter key.
- 6. But in case the user does not have a registered Microsoft account, then they shall have to create a new account by hitting the Create An Account option.
- 7. Enter the details mentioned in the sign-up page.
- 8. After that, go through the menu of all the available Microsoft Office products and pick the right one.
- 9. At last, press the download button.
- 1. Unbox the Microsoft Office setup box.
- 2. Insert the Setup disk into the DVD/CD drive of your device.
- 3. Follow the instructions mentioned on the screen.
- 4. Allow the setup to get downloaded on your device.
How to install Microsoft Office Setup
After the setup gets downloaded, follow the steps mentioned below and install Office on your device:
- 1. Firstly, you need to visit office.com/setup.
- 2. Sign in to the account associated with Office.
- 3. Wait for the page to load.
- 4. Press the Install Office option.
- 5. Run the setup file on your device.
- 6. When the UAC prompt appears, select Yes.
- 7. The installation of Microsoft Office setup shall begin now.
- 8. When the installation gets over, you will get intimated by a message stating that you are all set.
- 9. Press the Close button.
Users who have purchased their Office product from a physical store, need to put the setup CD in the respective slot. If they have downloaded it online, then just go to Finder, open the downloads folder, and find the file.
- 1. Click twice on the setup file.
- 2. When prompted, select the Continue option.
- 3. Go through the agreement.
- 4. Press the Continue button.
- 5. Hit the Install button.
- 6. For changing the drive for the install, just tap Change Install Location.
- 7. You may also customize the installation.
- 8. When prompted, type the username along with the password.
- 9. Press the OK button.
- 10. Wait for the installation to get over.
How to activate Microsoft Office
To activate your Microsoft Office suite, follow these steps:
- 1. Open any one Office application like Word.
- 2. Now, the Activation Wizard shall show up on the screen.
- 3. Enter the 25-character alphanumeric product key in the box.
- 4. Follow the guidelines shown on the screen.